By WITI Staff Writer A large family can serve as a support system and, in some cases, motivation to carve your own path. London-based Victoria Poku understands this firsthand; she…
Pipeline meetings can often be excruciating for reps and managers. But they don’t have to be. Here's how to fix common pipeline meeting mistakes.
Meet Colin Nanka, #KoaClub member and Vice President of Global Sales Leader Coaching. He's been at Salesforce for 16 years! Check out his advice for career development, wellbeing, and how to be a lifelong learner.
In 2018, a survey of more than 2,900 sales professionals worldwide showed that virtual sales was on the rise. 2021 numbers show virtual selling has gone into hyperdrive. It’s no longer just a trend; it’s now the way we work.
A seasoned sales leader shares their proven experience with sales forecasting techniques that work.
If you could work anywhere in the world, where would that be? For Account Executive Chloë Carton, the answer was Sydney. Discover how she manifested that move at Salesforce.
To be effective in sales, you should only talk about your product 5% of the time. What do you do the other 95%? Discover Timo Schäfer’s surprising tips on the blog.
“I want to keep doing outreach to inner city kids to tell them about my career with Salesforce, and the impact it has on my life and my family’s.” – Account Executive Chris Vargas. Check out Chris’s career story and recent volunteering initiatives.
Autonomy, new ideas, and neuroscience: How Kiran Kumar is shaping sales enablement at Salesforce
Ebony Beckwith knew early on that she wanted to be a boss. She grew up visiting her mom at her office in downtown San Francisco and remembers loving everything about…